Just playing the one for the moment. And It seems that its only centered on and around my computer for some reason. I went in fine from my friends PC on the same day, and i went in online that same week multiple times from my PC and no problems. I have installed 2 new browsers to see if they will work, they are Opera and Comodo Dragon. And I have succeeded in both instances. What I don't understand then, why are Mozilla Firefox and Chrome having problems entering said game and the other 2 do not. Again, no special additions nor plugins have been added to the browsers. Here are the addons, plugins and extensions I am using on Firefox: Addblock Plus, Avast Online Security, Adobe Acrobat, Java Deployment Toolkit, Java (TM) Platform SE 8 U 25, OpenH264 Video Codec provided by Cisco Systems, Inc., Shockwave Flash and Shockwave for Director, all of witch have been used before with no problems and have been upgraded to their latest versions.