Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences here.
×
×
Cookie Preferences
We use Cookies to help personalize and improve Roll20. For more information on our use of non-essential Cookies, visit our Privacy Policy here.
Greetings hive mind. I have created my rollable table with images to create a multi-sided token. When I press the "Token" button next to the rollable table, nothing happens. The token does not spawn onto the VTT. What am I doing wrong??
That token can sometimes appear in a remote area of the VTT. I've had them appear w-a-y off in a remote corner, sometimes even outside outside the grid.
Rick A. said: That token can sometimes appear in a remote area of the VTT. I've had them appear w-a-y off in a remote corner, sometimes even outside outside the grid. Yep, that was the problem, never made a multi-sided token before...found it/them on a distant corner of the VTT. Thanks for the assistance, appreciated.