Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Creating a multi-sided token

Greetings hive mind. I have created my rollable table with images to create a multi-sided token. When I press the "Token" button next to the rollable table, nothing happens. The token does not spawn onto the VTT. What am I doing wrong??
1790512831

Edited 1790512955
That token can sometimes appear in a remote area of the VTT. I've had them appear w-a-y off in a remote corner, sometimes even outside outside the grid.
1790531614
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Easiest workaround: Create it on a blank page.
Rick A. said: That token can sometimes appear in a remote area of the VTT. I've had them appear w-a-y off in a remote corner, sometimes even outside outside the grid. Yep, that was the problem, never made a multi-sided token before...found it/them on a distant corner of the VTT. Thanks for the assistance, appreciated.
keithcurtis said: Easiest workaround: Create it on a blank page. Yep, agreed ;)
1790565896
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
I always create them in my Library games, which have only a blank page. Phew!