Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Repeating fields updated by API not reflected live in the sheet

Casey
Sheet Author
When my script modifies an attribute that is part of a repeating field, the value is modified in the backend, but if the player has his sheet open, the form input's value isn't updated. Opening and closing the sheet shows the correct value. Interestingly auto-calculated inputs are updated live, just not the other ones. Is this a known issue?
Stephen S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Some things don't refresh... you can update marco bar buttons on the fly and they refresh... but token actions wont. I don't know why.
Casey
Sheet Author
I should not that non-repeating attributes update as expected. This bug only affects repeating fields.
Stephen S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Non-repeating attributes are full blown "attributes".... you can see them in the character sheet and on the attribute tab. Repeating fields hold values and you can update them... but they are not full blown "attributes."