Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Husband/Wife looking for any game to play, EST after 4pm

The title almost says it all. I am willing to consider any sort of genre or system, though we tend to dislike anything that is too incredibly rules-heavy. We both enjoy role-playing a lot, as well as an appropriate amount of combat. Saturday's are pretty much out of reach for us, but anything else is flexible. We have experience with D&D, Numenera, and Call of Cthulhu. I am particularly interested in Edge of the Empire, but definitely open to anything at all that we can play together. Thank you!
Hey. I actually love running Edge of the Empire, and if you'd like, I'd run the occasional session for you. Don't have a group for it, presently, but in my experience with it, it usually works better with smaller numbers anyways. Have another friend that's interested? If not, I think it would work fine with just you two anyways.
If you get that EotE game going I'll join
I've been wanting to get into a game of EotE.
Is saturday nights still far out of your reach? I'm looking for a few people to join a campaign of mine that's on Saturday Nights, 8 PM eastern time.
Saturday is fine for me. I am est as well