Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Syrinscape Integration

+1!
For all the people that at just +1, maybe we can make this thread more enticing by telling Roll20 Dev how we would like the integration to look and work. I'd like to be able to log into Syrinscape with my account info so I can see what soundsetsI have access to. I'd like to be able to search for sound sets I'd like to play any soundf/x at any time, maybe not necessarily have it tied to a sound set. Hmmm, what am I missing?
+1 for integration
+1 for Syrinscape
+1 For Integration of Syrinscape. What i'd like from this is being able to log into both, Having Syrinescape on my desktop and have Roll20 on my browser, be able to link my syrinescape to a specific game as the DM the sound outputted by Syrinescape plays through the game on Roll20, any edits I make have minimal to no delay.
+1 for Syrinscape!!!
A big +1 for Syrinscape!
Stephen D
Pro
Marketplace Creator
+1
+1 syrinscape is such a wonderful tool!!!!
+1 for Syrinscape! I'd actually use it if I could easily use it for Roll20. Fantastic!
Does anyone here use  Roll20 Audio Master ? Is it similar to how a Syrinscape integration should work?
+1 all the way!
Please try and get syrinscape integrated. I'm converting my games from regular tabletop to roll20 and it is my only real disappointment with your great service. It would make a huge improvement to the roll20 system
Wow! There are a lot of +1s here! :-)&nbsp; In the meantime... here's some really exciting news. <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX4OOvihb8k" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX4OOvihb8k</a> This opens up the way for using Syrinscape for remote play hassle free, and even better being able to control Syrinscape on a tablet and put it in the background without the sound stopping! Very happy with the dev team right now.&nbsp;
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Our group has used roll20 along with our real-life gaming sessions. Incorporating background tracks and event sounds into our game has become the norm. &nbsp;Can't wait to see how this pans out. &nbsp;Thanks for the update Benjamin and keep up the great work. &nbsp;Cheers
Can i give +46 for me and all my players?
Discussions occurred but there is not a good method between our two setups as they stand. As such, I'm closing this to refund points.