Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Game 6/14 Canceled

Alicia
Sheet Author
I'm going to have to cancel tonight. If you'd like I can put up a pbp entry.
No sweat. Thanks for the heads-up, Alicia.
Its that time of year, no worries!
Alicia
Sheet Author
Well... I also got engaged on Saturday ;) Told my parents I'd go over this evening after work.
Omg congratulations!
That's great news! But I can tell you after being married for some time that this is no good reason to cancel a gaming session!!! (jk) I have to go now... my wife is coming... (All jokes aside - Congratulations! Looking forward to the next session)
No problem, have a great night. I think i'll go conquer Europe
Hey, congratulations Alicia! 8)
I'll conquer Orlais!
we gaming today, if so i may be a litle late, doing grandparent xmas stuff with laundry on the side
?
Curious myself. I'm fine either way, of course. It's fairly busy this time of year, so no surprise if anyone can't make it.
Alicia
Sheet Author
I'm planning on running tonight.
Awesome sauce. 8)
Yup gonna be late. 3 hours left on laundry if im lucky and then driving home thre traffic
Okay, as it turns out, the GF has reminded me we still need to do Christmas shopping tonight. Looks like I'm out tonight. Sorry, guys. :(
Soooo yeah last load went into dryer...70minutes to go, plus traffic not making promises as im driving north towards dc
I'm going out for dinner, and then we're picking up some groceries, but I think I'll be home for gametime. Looks like I might be the only one there except Alicia, though =)
Alicia
Sheet Author
We can see who all shows. Nothing else an interlude session.
Alicia
Sheet Author
Everyone good so far for Monday?
As far as I know, I'm good to play. We are going to the GF's dad's house to spend Saturday and Sunday, but should be back late Sunday evening. The only reason I wouldn't be able to game on Monday is if it snowed and we got stuck over there or something.

Edited 1419716186
yep i'm good. I've been going through some of the old campaigns that I started and they fizzled or i didn't finish them or whatever games that never were basically... and i think i must have been high when i started some of them. One of them was a saga game and it was literally wild west in star wars. With an industrialist businessman hutt with a top hat and cigar and muttonchops. Another was a pathfinder game that began with all the PCs dying after entering an ancient temple and journeying across the ethereal realm. And another was deadlands that had led up to at least one PC having a duel with war... as in horsemen of the apocalypse war.
im good, gotta do laundry and visit GF's mom in crazy people land. but im going to try to leave earlier then normally in the morning so im not rushing
Alicia
Sheet Author
Haven't heard from Poison and Malfak yet. Hoping they're good to go tonight.
I'm good.
sooooo laundry got done like...3 hours early. google hangouts isn't working, but Alicia if you don't hear from me Skype message me, using windows 8 so it likes to hide my time settings
Logged in as we speak. :)
Alicia
Sheet Author
Things are rather hectic this weekend 1/25 so I'll need to postpone to next week 2/1. Have a great weekend folks!
I just got a new job offer, so its a busy weekend here too! =)
Same as poison funny enough, im now a locksmith and on call 24/7 :-D
Alicia
Sheet Author
I've had no life signs from David or Westley... Doesn't look like they're going to be brought in this next session. Everyone good for Sunday?

Edited 1422586906
I am good, new job should not conflict with Sundays in the near term, and probably not long term either
Wait, total misfire. Sunday is superbowl, and SO is bringing me to a party, so actually, I guess not good.
Alicia
Sheet Author
OH... I don't follow sports so completly forgot about the superbowl... guessing this sunday will likely be a miss too..

Edited 1422610830
And my neighbor/boss is having a superbowl party and half the workshop will probably be there so i can't really not go. Also I'll send a line out to westley.
Alicia
Sheet Author
Ya... Looks like this next game is cancelled... JT said: Also I'll send a line out to westley. Thanks I've sent him a PM or two, but haven't seen a sign.
I May have to drop, not sure if this will be a norm. but last week i was dead to the world when not working. so i have to focus on that. will know more in the coming week
I'm here and can replace someone if they can't show up
don't know that it's happening tonight glad to hear from you though
I am still here and I am sorry for the lack of reply.
So yeah, apparently weekends is when everybody wants work done. So im going to have to bail out of common curtousy, there is no garuntee's that ill be around even a fraction of game time. Sad to be going i actually was enjoying the potential of where things were going.
Alicia
Sheet Author
I'm sorry to hear that Gerard. If things start calming down for you, let me know.
Unfortunately, my boss is letting me have extra hours, and as much as I would like to be able to play, I need the money more. I thank you for your consideration of my character as a good match, and apologize for what might seem like wasted effort.
Thanks alicia, if things normal out ill let you know, but i dont forsee anything big, weekends seem to be my big money maker.
Alicia
Sheet Author
It is now 40 minutes past start time and no one is here, so I assume we're not ready to play this week, I'm reshcheduling this game to be played next week, 3/15. Please let me know if there are any conflicts.
Sorry I had internet connection problems - fixed it but unfortunately it was already late
Alicia
Sheet Author
Good for tomorrow? Anyone hear from JT?
I should be good, I seem to be doing better, sleep wise =) No word from JT, no.
I'm alive
Ready to go.
I'll be here