Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Game 6/14 Canceled

yes hope nothing happens heree
Alicia
Sheet Author
As I haven't heard much from anyone and I may go to my Aunt's for Easter. I'm going to postpone till next week. Happy Easter!
Alicia
Sheet Author
I'll be out of town this week, so we'll be missing a session. I've been wondering how everyone would feel about switching to every week for awhile? There's going to be some weeks where we won't be playing, but would be nice to get in at least 3 sessions a month to move the story forward on a bit. I know we tried this in the past, but we could make use of the forum and do a bit of pbp during the two week stints.
I concur. Its kinda of disheartening to see characters that have actual characterization go to waste.
Alicia
Sheet Author
Westley Gomez said: I concur. Its kinda of disheartening to see characters that have actual characterization go to waste. Concur on which part? I suggested two things. Playing weekly and doing PbP
Alicia
Sheet Author
Internet is wonky here today. Next week is memorial weekend so our next game will be 5/31. Have a good week!
Alicia
Sheet Author
Just remembered I'm taking my mom out of town this next weekend. No game 6/14.