Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

WITCH HUNTER 2e: Organized Play: Looking for Players and GM - Post interest here

Tom
Pro
Sheet Author
Looking forward to the 21st.

Edited 1426491242
Is this the new edition of the game? I heard a long time back that a new edition was about to be released. What day of the week and time do you play?
Tom
Pro
Sheet Author
This Saturday, Marvh 21 @ 8 PM CST.
My son and I are ready to put down more evil....
Tom
Pro
Sheet Author
I don't know if any of you are interested, but Paradigm has kickstarted the second big book in the Witch Hunter line: an updated Grand Tome of Adversaries . It's the main monster book for Witch Hunter, full of nasty critters, secret societies, and other terrible things. They've got some pretty cool stretch goals planned out, and the reward levels are pretty reasonable. Here's a link for anyone interested in backing this.
Nice! I am so going to back this project. Also, when we going to play on ROLL20 again)))))))))))))