Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GM Macros

Hello, I'm trying to make a macro for my monsters to automatically roll all saves, and display ACs, so anytime they are assaulted I can just tell what hits and doesn't. This works, but it's choppy and is hard to read. I do have power cards API, but that's public info as far as I can tell. Is there a better way to do what I'm trying to accomplish? Thanks in advance, /w gm .......................... /w gm CMD:[[ 0d0+10[BASE] + @{BAB} + @{STR-mod} + @{Dex-mod}]] /w gm HP:[[ @{Selected|BAR3} ]] / [[ @{Selected|Bar3|MAX} ]] /w gm AC[[ @{Selected|Bar1} ]]♦Flat[[ @{selected|Bar1} ]]Touch♦[[ 10 + @{DEX-mod} ]] /w gm Fort[[1d20 + @{Fort} ]]♦Ref[[1d20+@{Ref} ]]♦Will[[ 1d20+@{Will} ]] /w gm ..........................
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I'm not sure if it will help, but there is a --whisper|gm option for powercards.
That helps a ton! Thank you!
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Try this Sudain. !power --whisper|GM --name|@{selected|character_name}'s Stats --CMD|[[ 0d0+10[BASE] + @{selected|BAB} + @{selected|STR-mod} + @{selected|Dex-mod}]] --HP|[[ @{selected|BAR3} ]] / [[ @{selected|Bar3|MAX} ]] --AC|[[ @{selected|Bar1} ]] **Flat** [[ @{selected|Bar1} ]] **Touch**[[ 10 + @{selected|DEX-mod} ]] --Fort|[[1d20 + @{selected|Fort} ]] **Ref:** [[1d20+@{selected|Ref} ]] **Will:** [[ 1d20+@{selected|Will} ]]