Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Marketplace reviews/ratings

Score + 151
+1  This is absolutely needed. You have my vote!
I'll admit that I haven't used the Marketplace much (yet), but including the ability to rate content seems like a no-brainer.  People have enough drains on their hard-earned money, without getting sucked into paying for poor-quality content in their RPG products.  Likewise, people who create quality content should be rewarded and encouraged (with positive reviews, which will hopefully lead to greater sales).  Just about every other online marketplace includes this feature, I'm baffled as to why Roll20 does not.
+1. Almost every online store has this feature. Why doesn't Roll20?
+1
Some Marketplace Items are complete Trash and people need to know before spending their money. It's robbery at that point. It's a ripoff.