Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF Players 3-4 for 2nd Edition Warhammer Fantasy RPG - Saturdays EST Noon - 4/5PM

Hello again! Giving this a shot now that the New Year is long past and the dust has settled! I have 1 player, looking for a minimum of 3 players and a max of 4 for an newly starting game of WFRP 2e! Ok, let's get down to business: FIRST and foremost I am running the game here and I am not running a text game, it's voice minimum or voice/video if you feel comfortable. I need to be able to speak to my players and have them respond to me in the same fashion so as to get things done! :) I don't know how to use the platform very well, but it has an built-in diceroller and a built in emoter if you want to describe things you are doing while others are talking, so it's good to go for me. SECOND: I'm gonna do character generation for everyone on my end, totally random. This will be a Humans only campaign, for the most part. I'm following the population rules for the Empire: Humans are the majority, hovering around 85%, Dwarfs at 10%, Halflings at 5%and Elfs at 1% or less. So if you are interested in an "Other than Human" race, let me know and I will roll percentile and see! :) Trust me, it's all part of the flavor of the game and I've always wanted to give it a go. THIRD: Basic summary of plot is that you are all the "favored servants" and "hangers on" of a bumbling, drunk, gambler of a Nobleman. It's up to your PC's to keep him from losing everything: money, lands, and life because if you him, you lose your friend/meal ticket/easy-ish lifestyle :) Ok, who's up for the challenge! Message me here on the forum or private message me here if you are interested! :)
Have 2 players now, just looking for 2 more to start! :)
I would like to join, the plot sounds interesting. pm me if you would like some more info on me.