Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Introducing the Compendium

Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ghaladron Dawnfire said: What would be good is being able to select powers from the compendium and put them straight into the sheet via drop-down menus or something similar. If you look at the animated gif in the first post of this thread, you'll see that's exactly  what the plan is once the system is completed.
Any notes on when the copy/paste feature will be available? I'm very into this idea as it will help me incorporate my monsters into the game rather than using external stat blocks and typing out all the rolls.
I would also be very interested in the copy/paste functionality. Any news? What is working on the Dev server so far? I would even be willing to upgrade for this feature because it would cut my prep time in half (at least!).
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Simon said: I would also be very interested in the copy/paste functionality. Any news? What is working on the Dev server so far? I would even be willing to upgrade for this feature because it would cut my prep time in half (at least!). IIRC, the next update is going to be focusing on the API, but there isn't any beta phase going on currently on the dev server.
Thanks Brian, though this is a bit of disappointing news. I guess a lot of people are waiting for this kind of feature. When you say focusing on the API, this means the next update is basically only going to be noticeable by Pro subscribers?
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Simon said: Thanks Brian, though this is a bit of disappointing news. I guess a lot of people are waiting for this kind of feature. When you say focusing on the API, this means the next update is basically only going to be noticeable by Pro subscribers? I would be willing to bet that there will be other content in the update for exactly that reason, but we don't know for certain yet.