Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

NEW to roll20 & LFG

Hello my name is Lo and I'm familiar with several game systems. I have played Rifts (palladium games), some Warhammer 40k, i have the books and have made several characters for games that have fallen thru. I also have the Starwars Edge of the Empire rules book. As well as the Core pathfinder book. I love learning games and figuring out how to play them, thats why i have the books i have. I'm looking for either Warhammer 40k, Pathfinder or Edge of the Empire game. I can play on Saturday, Sunday anytime after 1P.M. CST. Also can work in some other times after five on weekdays most days except Tuesdays. I have Team Speak 2, am able to work with whatever voice system i need to. I do not have a camera. Also my Internet speed will most likely keep me from using much video. Thank you Lo
bump
There are so many players, DMs do not typically reach out to single player posts looking for a DM. You get more luck and response if you find a group looking for a GM or apply to specific games you are seeking, and showcase what you will bring to the game. The ratio of Gms to player is now said to be pushing 50 Players to one GM. Not trying to discourage you, or saying this thread won't get traction, but typically it won't. Your availability for Weekend US afternoons is helping you, plus you have the books and some experience. Good luck.
Thank you James for dropping me a line.