Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF 3-4 players. Palladium's Robotech The Shadow Chronicles RPG.

Hello everyone. This will be my first time attempting to GM online RPG sessions. We'll take it slow at first until we get a good grip on our characters and our setting. I mainly focus on Palladium's Robotech games. More Specifically Macross (both pre-world destruction and post-world destruction), New Generation (MOSPEADA), and post-Shadow Chronicles. Nothing is concrete at the moment, and I'm open to suggestions on campaign setting. I'd like roughly three to four people interested. I'm open weekly except for Sundays. I thought we could all come up with a decent time to play during the week. My time zone is CST. I'm 23 years old, and I've been playing Robotech for about 2 years now. I wouldn't say I'm a great GM, but I'd like to think I'm somewhat decent. Please reply or message me if you're interested :) I was thinking of something that could be like Star Trek where our characters are the lead of their own ship, or it could be mid-war time and we're apart of a squad. Or even a survival story made post-world destruction Macross, or Invid Occupation era. Really, all I want to do is play a game that we'll all enjoy, please let me know what you think :) If we don't come up with a exact time and setting I'll decide on one.
Sounds interesting I sent you a PM
Bump
If this happens during a weekday I am so interested. I ran Robotech for a while in the form of Macross II, but never got to play as a player :(
So far we're leaning towards Wednesday.
Wednesday works for me. CST time is central time zone in America, right?
Yes, central time zone in America.
Would love to join a game of robotech on wed nights.
Spawn, I think you might be the last one. How do I invite you guys?
Send a private message with the roll20 join link :)