Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Group+GM looking for a player, playing Sprawl (easy to learn cyberpunk system), weekly, saturdays 4pm-8pm EDT(UTC-4)

Hello, folks. We are looking for a yet another player to join our current group of three. Unfortunate changes in schedule have resulted in one of the players dropping out. We are playing the Sprawl, a fantastic cyberpunk hack based on Apocalypse World, which will be instantly familiar to anyone who has played AW or Dungeon World. That being said, the system is also extremely friendly to new players. The game runs on player input, so creativity and moderate roleplaying is encouraged. Look no further than our Sprawl campaign if you are looking for a gritty neon-and-chrome cyberpunk thrill! Send me a pm or reply to this thread if you are interested. Thanks!

Edited 1427589175
Will you still be doing this in may/late april?

Edited 1427590986
Alex S. said: Will you still be doing this in may/late april? Sure, unless I trip down the stairs and break my neck or something :) Also, thanks for everyone's interest! I will consider adding two new players to the campaign instead of just one, so don't be shy with inquiries.

Edited 1427592631
Because may/late april is when I will be able to join at the earliest.
So is there anything else I have to do?