Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Seeking a gm that's willing to do a campaign to level 20

Edited 1427680313
I have a group of 3-5 players that are looking to do a campaign to level 20 in 5.eWe want to meet 2-3 times a week after 7pm est. best days are sat,sun,mon,tuse. How long we play is up to you.
What game is it you didn't mention the system?
Sorry. 5e prefer
add treetop_san to your skype. i am an experienced dm and would like to talk to you about campaign ideas and what your group wants vs what i can do.
That's a tall order.
the biggest thing stopping parties from doing epic length campaigns is 1. they meet once a week, it takes YEARS of real-life time to play it out. you need to meet 2 minimum, 3 better, times per week to make real progress 2. Party dissolution. The party falls apart, maybe 3 people are dedicated and its a revolving 4th. Maybe they fight and argue half way through over X and it falls apart 3. Real life upsets, like if somone has a kid be born. Since the games take a long time it is a lot of chances for real life to end the game. Work schedules change, ect. 4. Party Wipe. Party hits level 17, hesistates to cast deathward, and then dies to a vamp-mage finger of death spam. Otherwise you create an adventure and set the victory goal as something only a high level party could do, make it known around level 3-4 what the goal is, then put enough obstacles for 12 or so levels worth of work toward the goal. That puts them at like 17, then you just have 3 levels worth of getting in position to culminate in a final fight after their all 20. Though if what you want is a short-length high-power game it would be better to START at like level 15 as epic heros.
Interesting idea...