Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking For 5E Long Term Game

Edited 1427669428
Hello. I'm am a long time player of PnP games, as well as many on line RPG's. I started with D&D, gets into the way back machine, in 1981-82. I have always held a spot in my heart for the game. I have recently purchased the 5e Phb with the hopes of getting into a long term game. A few +'s I want a long term game. Have played many versions of DnD, as well other PnP games. Have a mic Have Team Speak Have a Web cam No wife, so no honey do list No kids, so no late night Dr. visits No time limit to play. The -'s I love to play Thank you p.s. I do play on Friday night, Saturday night, and Monday night. My time is Central, but I have an open schedule so late night or morning is ok within reason. So if your a DM let me know. Thanks for the read.
Hey! Let me know if you find more people! I would love to play!
Definitely interested here but I'm EST. Let me know how the scheduling looks!
Well potential players are required for my new up and coming podcast. Check it out here