Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

DM Gehrigan seeking 5E DnD role-players for fun, improv and adventure

Old GM/New Roll20-er looking for folks interested in a fun, dramatic campaign where character's actions have consequences [for good or ill]. I am seeking players whom enjoy role playing/improvisation ahead of rules lawyering. The campaign will be tailored towards the party's interests and talents. Bona Fides: I am an experienced DM who is dipping his toes into the roll20 pond. I have had experience with WOTC's virtual table so it should not be too steep a learning curve.

Edited 1427903517
Could you pm me your skype details? I'd love to speak with you more about the campaign you had in mind.
Hey Gehrigan! Welcome to Roll20. It's been a while from rpgtableonline and Pendragon. Hope you've been doing well. Remember Gryphyx? He helped create a new Pathfinder gaming forum called Dragons Gate which is similar to 4e Living Forgotten Realms. Hope we eventually get to play together again. I still game with Bill Newsome and some of the old gang on here. I've lost track of Frothsof who I'm sure is still GM'ing some OSR with Jax. BossBedlam aka sxeBUDDHA aka Jagannatha

Edited 1427906889
I am very interested, I have always said there is nothing you cant do Via good role play (in reguards to goals in campaigns ) . if you still need players id be delighted to join .
You have peaked my interest as well, would be thrilled to talk about your campaign that you have planned as well.
If you are open to new players this sounds like what I am looking to get into right now.
I am interested. Always looking for a home-brewed game , where roleplaying is primary. Love to hear more about your game idea, time schedule and the like. Pm me or contact me on skype at Wandarer1968 Hope to hear from you soon :)
Sounds like a good fit for my style of play. Role first, roll second. Pm or better Skype at cheriley9000 for a little face time. After you get through everybody else who said exactly what I just said.
Definitely sounds interesting! Would definitely like to know when and how often you plan on running this though
Would also like to know some more about this game, sounds promising, and I'm looking for a 5e game. Skype is tankasaur1 if you prefer.
I work best in creative situations, so I would definitely be down for something different. I'm very flexible on class and role, depending on the group. PM me if you want to discuss some more aspects about the game.
For expected game time please see <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/23239/the-wedne" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/23239/the-wedne</a>...