<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxOQQqKDIOA" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxOQQqKDIOA</a> The Pillar of Penitence was outbound already, staying only long enough to deliver his Acolytes on Graecia before retreating to the outer skirts of the Graecia System, much to the protests of the captain. Mengsk had cut his arguments for resupply, pressing his authority to keep the naval ship moving. While the shipboard Chief Astropath performed the Sacromentas among the crew to detect the taint of warp exposure, twice in such a short period of time, Mengsk paced from his observatorium towards the holding cells, passing the nervous faced ratings and crewman who waited in the halls with unease in their hearts. His hands were folded behind his back, slacked in the position of rest, as he regally marched down the gridded halls. Loud clips of his boots echoed, piercing the almost-silence that perforated the archeodeck of the vessel. It would be like this down the length of his trip, over an hour as he made his way through the veins of the ship and at last entered the hexagrammatically warded cells. She raised her head, becoming aware of his presence in the dim lit room. "You let them go," Aeris said, or the husk of the novitiate said. Green wisps escaped her eyes as she spoke. "Abominate," Mengsk said with a curt nod. "You know why I am here." "Ever ready to question me, and call me vile for my existence and for the words I share unto you," The entity said, pacing in her cell. "There is darkness in your heart, Inquisitor," she sneered the last part in disgust. "You burn others for their acquaintance with my kind, yet here you are." Yvonne Mengsk stiffened slightly at the jibe, yet he remained resolute. "These pleasantries are always warming," he remarked sarcastically. "Tell me what I wish to know." "The darkness will consume all it touches. Stars will burn black. Ashes raining on lifeless worlds. Everything Ends," She began to say. "His strength will fail, then he will become the Darkness." "You told me that before, and I heard it already elsewhere" Mengsk said, crossing his arms. "Tell me of his return." "It should not have surprised anyone your master turned to Chaos. He understood that you cannot fight Chaos without understanding it." Mengsk narrowed his eye on the xenos-hybrid. "Tell me what happens next. Enough with your sly words." Aeris, the Cryptos-Metarch gave a rictus grin. "You groom your replacement, even as you prepare your sacrifice. You can hide the truth from your pets, human, but you cannot hide your ambitions from me. You believe you have outsmarted the fallen god, but you have done only what he intended of you. Your paltry efforts will bring only ruin to your 'Imperium'" Aeris, snarling at the plasglass gates, crashing with a bestial fury. "Your scion of purity will fall, your compass will be broken upon the altar of pain, and your questor shall be blinded by the false promises of the past. You have done nothing but doom this sector!" "I see," Mengsk said with a resigned sigh. "You have only deceit and mockery for me today. I hope you enjoy tonight's light show," Mengsk said as he pressed button, igniting electro fields that sent the creature in a panic and pain filled experience. As she convulsed across the floor, Mengsk turned down the length of the hall. "My master is returning," Mengsk said with a worried expression. "This is...troubling," He stopped at a void-shield, gazing out into the empty and black void. "My acolytes...must be ready for the coming storm."