Hello I came across a bug with the token Vision and Light part under advanced token settings. It seems that if you put under Emits light: 1ft/1ft/360 and then check "Has Sight" 360/1x the tokens can see everything as long as their sight is not directly blocked by a dynamic lighting wall. In a 100ft by 100ft room test, when placed in the center the tokens could see all 4 walls and down the halls all the way until the hall turned a corner. I was trying to make it so players playing races, with no darkvision, cant see in front of them but can still see their own token. I figured out you could put under "Emits Light" 0ft/0ft/360 and have "Has Sight" checked with 360/1x works. the pc can still see their token but cant see anything around their token. I thought at least 1ft would be better to be able to see their token but its bugged that way.