Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Anyone Play The Burning Wheel?

I just bought the Gold Edition of The Burning Wheel and would really like to put myself in a game to learn it more. Really, I just want an experienced player or group to show me the ropes. I am willing to fill any holes in a group or, once I learn the system well, would even be willing to GM a campaign. I am EST time zone. I am very dedicated to my tabletop games. I've played multiple campaigns of a year or more. Thanks for your time and I hope to be in your game soon!
I will be starting up a game with Theduriel soon (feel free to check out his stuff on twitch). Skype and a mic will be required. There is no regular schedule yet, but so far it has worked out to be roughly weekdays from something like 4-8pm (currently on -4 I believe, maybe -5, I live in a weird area) my time. I plan on either running weekly or biweekly, it really depends on schedules. If you decide you are still interested I would ask that we meet separately to go through the process of character creation and such. Just send me a PM. As a side note Theduriel will be streaming all of our game sessions.
I would be interested in this! I love BW and have a good deal of experience with playing and running the system. My best times are 9am until 5pm PST (GMT-8) on either Monday, Tuesday or Thursday, though I may need a week or two to sort it out.

Edited 1430416210
I would be interested as well. I've played some BW, both in person and on Roll20. Mondays or Tuesday mornings (PST) would work best for me as well. I'd be more interested in bi-monthly than weekly, however. I've blogged a bit about my BW games here: Pass Without Trace .
It's David! Pick Dork Rage. He's the guy!