Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF Pathfinder GM to play on Sunday nights.

Edited 1429237533
I have 3-4 players (counting myself) already and we are trying to meet someone creative to give us a world where we can exist :D

Edited 1429282947
Hello there, I do have a few questions for you. What time on Sunday and do you have anything in mind, as in setting and such. How much work would you like me to do as in making maps and tilesets to play on?? I do have the free time to GM and I am rather new to D&D, but its something I cant seem to get enough of right now. I would like to know about the group as well. If I happen to catch your interest please let me know. Hope to hear from you soon :3
If you happen to find room for an extra player i would love to join you, I have extensive experience and would love to teach as we go.
Well we're shooting for around 6pm eastern. An I believe you can just search and download maps rther than creating your own. Would save you a lot of time. So far we have a ninja/oracle/ and I think investigator. Sorry for the delay.
Alright How did you make those characters, I would prefer to use a 15 point buy and average gold for the class, Core races, Core and Advanced Classes (No Guns) Hybrid classes are fine. Feats should be core or advanced and two traits. 6pm is fine for me
They were rolled initially before last DM bailed before starting. I'm having my girl try for the first time so we are going to help her create a character this weekend and could officially start the following Sunday if that's ok? Also we're looking for a nice mesh between battle/role play as a heads up.

Edited 1429846088
That is fine, I can understand how that is troubling. So we would be starting may 2, right?? Also maybe this weekend maybe we could chat alittle bit, so I could get to know the characters alittle, So I can plan some stuff. Skype: Xenrath Terrorshade or you could just type it out if we dont have time for that
That is completely fine. My skype is jl142108 I"ll try to add you. Just a heads up I'll be out of state on the weekend of the 15th due to my girl's little brother's graduation so I won't be available on that weekend due to meeting her biological family.