Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Star Frontiers '80s Sci-Fi game. Any players interested?

I'm looking to start a Star Frontiers: Alpha Dawn game on Monday nights. I am looking for mature players and you must be 18+ years of age. Hopefully this will turn into a long running campaign. If you are unsure what Star Frontiers is here is this Star Frontiers . If your are still unsure I'll be able to explain it if you are interested.
Wow, that's a blast from the past! I wish I could join you :)

Edited 1429627246
What time mondays? I can join if it's after 5:30 PM, got college from 1-4:30 and it takes roughly a half-hour to get home
Looks like fun. Always a sucker for SciFi. It would depends on the time you're looking to run the game, but I'd be willing to give it a go.
Mondays from 1830-2230 CST
Yeah, I can make it
I am interested. I haven't played it since 1982, but I loved it. I just found all the books online, so it shouldn't be too hard to get back into . If there is enough other interest, I would like to give it a try.
Falcon
Pro
Sheet Author
Hey Carl - Let me know if you need support on the Star Frontiers Character Sheet. I am always trying to promote the character sheet use. If you have any questions or have issues with it - please let me know (I am the author). The Robot / Creature section is for you as the Referee and there is a place on the bottom to change it from NPC/PC to Creature/Robot. When you change it to Robot/Creature it will use the ATTACK score instead of their RW score or Melee score. I can't play during that time but I am here to support you. Also - My Knight Hawks add-on the the character sheet is almost complete. Let me know if you are going to run a Knight Hawks game.
Thanks Black Falcon!
I used to run this, years ago, as a teenager in the 80's. I still have my old books, but I don't have the time, sadly. Thanks for keeping this gem alive. The original cover with the red haired girl is my favorite gaming art. I ended up marrying a girl with red hair, lol. Wish I had the time, the skill system was really cool. Crash on Volturnus is a great module. I've run it multiple times, for multiple groups. Good old skool space opera action with the Vrusk, and Dralasites. Good luck, it's a fun game.
This was a great game! I haven't played it in about 30 years. I'm new to R20 and have 3 other requests out now.... wish I'd seen this before. If you are short a person look me up and I might be able to fit it in.
if this was not on Monday... I would so be in on this.