Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

D&D 3.5 Looking for DM, I speak English, use Skype with a good mic, and my Schedule is OPEN for anytime

I speak excellent english, know the roll20 macros, AND have skype with a good mic if you use voice(but I'm just as happy to play with text only)! I do not have a paid subscription to roll20. While I do DM games of D&D 3.5, I'm now looking for one to play in during my off time. I can adjust my schedule to play at almost any time of the day or week. I'm proud of being a flexible role-player, and I love to choose a personality that fits in well with the world the DM creates for us. Regardless of what I choose to play, you can always count on me to strive to be a good friend, help out my allies, and work with the party to help guide us to many great successes. I've been known to bring about fair compromises when my fellow party members disagree, and to happily sacrifice so that we can all get along. For me, being a leader is just as much fun as being a follower, and I never get butthurt when things don't go my way. I'm just your average reasonable guy who loves to play a good ol' game of D&D with pals. Sling me a message! I'd love to play for you.
Howdy, I've been playing D&D for a bit now, returning after many(15ish) years. I'm currently in a local game on Fridays, and a game here on roll20 on Sundays. I am open for other games, so if you find one I would be willing to join in with you. I have playing 3.5e as a warmage and have conceptually created personas for an Astral Construct Psion and Psychic rogue, but am open of other roles. I've also been getting into 5e. All i need is realm background information and I can come up with something. I enjoy RP, especially puzzles. I very visual, so prefer using maps for combat as apposed the "theater of the mind" that 5e suggests. Even with that, I would create scratch maps of situation based on description. I am available after work CST, ie after 5pm CST. Please let me know if you find something!!!! BP
Just wanted to post an update to everyone who has been inviting me to 5.0 games. Thank you, for your invites, but I really am just looking for a game of 3.5e D&D for now. I know it doesn't hurt to ask. : ) While, I'm not dead set on playing 3.5e, I prefer it over other systems because I am completely familiar with 3.5's rules. I may have to cave in and learn to play 5e if I'm unable to find a DM and group playing 3.5. Thank you for your time.

Edited 1430182927
I recently found a game and have showed up to two sessions. Unfortunately, things didn't go so well for the DM recently, and several of the players are very very new to 3.5.... So, I'm renewing my efforts, and I'm looking to find another game here.
i have a 3rd level pathfinder game going. its the same as 3.5. its home brewed and I'm a decent DM. your welcome to join if you like. i do try for tuesday's and Friday's. best way to contact me is through e-mail: <a href="mailto:rahzamaster@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">rahzamaster@gmail.com</a>
Hey Landin, I am currently running a home-brew campaign for 3.5. We currently are looking for a 4th member. I use the core, XPH, and the complete series as the main books for our group, but I do let outside material come in if you run it by me first. We meet on Sundays at 5pm EST. If that time works for you, feel free to contact me and I can explain more about my world and the group. Thanks,