Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[4/25/15] [5E] Running 2-3 one-shots for newbies and vets alike! First come, first serve!

can i spectate?
Whoopes, we had some dropouts, so we're looking for 2-3 players to fill up the slots!
I'm game
I'm up for it if you'll help me get started. New to R20, not new to RPGs / D&D
Filled up, thanks again guys!
Thanks for having us, Benson.
Thanks for the amazing time yesterday everyone! I really had a lot of fun learning and playing the system with all of ya, and I hope the majority of ya guys did too! To everyone else who didn't manage to make it, I'm really sorry 'bout that. If you didn't make it though, as a little bonus, I've added ya to the Priority List, so that next time I run a one-shot (probably next weekend), you'll get 1st priority! Here's the list so far: Priority List Adam M. Jon P. Marc-David P. jonathan Greg B. Dwight H. Joseph P. Mitchell M. Sam B. Joao B. Saint Ronan Luke Ka'Cha Michael G. Nio G. Johna W. If ya want to be added here or for some reason you aren't on here, post here or shoot me a PM. Also, if you want notifications next time I run a one-shot, post here or PM me too! I'll add ya to the group so that you'll be informed. Thanks for all the fun again, and I'll see ya next time!
Thanks for getting me on priority list

Edited 1430112762
Michael G. said: Thanks for getting me on priority list Of course, no problem! xP If ya want to join the group so ya get notifications, just say the word.
New player here. I wouldn't mind being added to the group so I have a chance to join the next session. Thanks!
Yes please add me to group for notifications thanks