Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[GMT+9] LFM Tuesday/Sunday evenings. System TBD

I'm looking to GM a game on Tuesday or Sunday evenings in the GMT+9 timezone (Japan). About 14 hours ahead of EST. I don't mind players from other timezones as long as you can make it. Right now I have 2 interested players and looking for 2 to 3 more. I haven't decided on a system or setting, I want to get opinons from the players and try and customize the experience as much as possible. For reference I've GM'd: D&D 5e/4e/3.5e, Dungeon World, but willing to try something new. I've played: (everything I've GM' d), Rogue Trader, Pathfinder Let me know if you have any questions or interested and i can invite you to a test campaign for discussion.
Bit of a bump and to let you know we're looking for 1 or 2 more players now. One more person and I'd feel comfortable getting into the planning of the campaign.
I live in Brazil 12 hours ahead from your time zone.And I think I can run something to you. Besides fantasy, what are you into?
Might be interested if the group would be willing to do rogue trader or any other warhammer 40k rpg, im in GMT+2 so id be open for both tuesdays and sundays.