Hey there, my name's David, i live in the netherlands and i'm looking for a 5th edition group to play with. I'm somewhat of a new player who got interested in roleplaying game at a young age but never followed through with it in real life (other than playing RPG games on the compiter). Recently i started watching roleplaying shows on youtube and livestreams and with plenty of free time i became very interested in playing them. Right now i'm in session for pathfinder and Stars without number and about 3 sessions of each of those + some one-shots is all the experience i have. DnD 5th Edition was what i wanted to play when i initially started to get into roleplaying, but i've had some of trouble finding a home for the characters i want to play. So , i've decided to try it the other way around and make this topic to look for a game this way as well. As i said before, i have meager experience with roleplaying myself but understand how it is done and works after watching quite a few hours of content before trying it myself. I do have plenty of free time, so i've made many more characters than i've played in campaigns, sometimes to make a character for a campaign that doesn't end up working out - sometimes for fun, because character creation is probably my favorite thing about roleplaying games so far. A lot of free time also means i'm quite freely available. On Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays i am available for most of the afternoon and evening, CET timezone. other days might be possible depending on the specific timing, but those are the days in which i play in other campaigns so they probably won't be. What i like to make are interesting characters, but mechanically i like stealth, spellblade characters that combine magical power with melee ability, and right now i'm interested mostly in playing a "face" character, either a warlock or a paladin, but i am pretty much up for most things that a party would need. If you run a campaign that you think i might fit into, feel free to respond here, or send me a personal message and i will reply with my skype address if you want to talk .