Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[One-shot][D&D5e] [April 27th] [11pm GMT] [6pm EST][LFP]

First come first serve, my regular game today is not happening, so in order to satisfy my need for some D&D, I'm running another run of my one-shot Mysteries of Huddersfield. Newbies or vets alike are welcome, all you need is the basic rules, a willingness to roleplay, and a properly functioning mic without too much background noise. Oh, and roughly 4 hours of time. I'll be present in game 30 minutes before the start to help anyone who needs help making a character, or finding a pre-made.
I would like to play.
Count me in! Do we need to send you characters? Any special rule?

Edited 1430164032
Garreth M.
Pro
Translator
No need to send me characters. Just make a level 3 character with either 27 point buy or the standard array, using the standard equipment. The first 5 people to post are in, unless I get some no-shows, in which case later posters can take their spot.
I would love to join
It would be awesome to join, I mainly DM and have recordings of all my stuff on my youtube so you can hear that my microphone is great and stuff. Can we import characters as I have some made up on other campaigns and what are your rules on EE and the Unearthed Arcana stuff?
EE is fine, UA is not. Importing is fine, as long as the character meets the guidelines above.
Do we take average HP or do you want to see us roll?
was wondering if there a spot still open ..would like to join..but I have only played 5e once and that was with a premade..

Edited 1430167490
Garreth M.
Pro
Translator
If you wanna roll, do it in game please. Alright, that's 5 people posting. Anybody else goes on the backup list.
Sign me up for the backup list then. Partially experienced DM in 4e and 5e.
We're streaming by the way over here if you want to check it out: <a href="http://www.twitch.tv/rmcd94/" rel="nofollow">http://www.twitch.tv/rmcd94/</a>