Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Pull from my own online storage

I'd very much like to be able to search and pull from my own website, where I can store my own art assets.
or Dropbox/Google Drive. I've got a massive library of tokens, tiles and maps in Dropbox that I used to use with Maptool. It'd be nice to be able to tap into them without having to re-upload. (That also gives me a central place for when I add/edit/change anything)
Something to look into. Thanks.
actually i really like this idea. It would give players an additional place to store all the extra stuff that you are not actively using in a current game.
+1 for the whole Dropbox idea. Maybe even extending it so I can also use my own music in my Roll20 Dropbox folder instead of having to use Soundcloud.
Very much this. I've been trying to postpone properly testing this thing because I can't use anything from my library of maps.
@Brian Richmond For my playtest I drew a map with a paint package, saved it to my desktop as a GIF file,and then dragged its icon into the Roll20 window of my web browser. The map appeared as a small icon, which I dragged to the top left of the canvas and stretched to readable size using the square green handle.