Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG nWoD Changeling or Princess

So I've never actually played nWoD before as vampires and werewolves aren't all that interesting to me, but I recently discovered Changeling and the fan splat based on magical girls , and I would absolutely love to play either of them. Slight preference for Princess, actually, but I understand that that one's not official, so I'm also willing to play Changeling. I'm available every evening except Tuesdays and Thursdays, and can work around most American time zones. If you're a GM who's interested in running, or a player who'd like in, feel free to hit me up!
I am amazed and delighted that Princess is a thing that got made. I don't have time for another game, but I wish you all the luck.
You have me tempted to run a nWoD game now. I haven't read all the books yet (there's a ton of stuff), but it's all very fun. I'm running a live game with my friends right now. The only problem would be that I'm getting a job soon, so whatever I decide to run will have to work around that schedule that I don't know yet (because I haven't been called to interviews yet, fingers crossed). Weekends might do best for me. Also, generally, I don't let people play with third-party sheets. However, since you would be the reason I'd be running this game, I'll allow the Princess (it doesn't hurt that I have been shown it before, and that I'm a fan of magical girls either). Its probably going to take me a bit to read through the Princess book. What kind of game are you interested in? My current game spans all of WoD universe. Would you be interested in something like that? Or would you be interested in something that focused on just the Princess playbook?
Sweet! I'm actually a big fan of cross-splat games -- or at least the concept of them. I think it'd be interesting to have a magical girl slumming around with vampires and werewolves, haha. And it would allow me to use a background story hook that would necessitate the presence of the Fae, so that's cool. Weekends would be fine for me too.
minus the hunters, I'm guessing.
I really would love to play a Princess game, but a crossover game would be nice too
I'm fine with hunters too. Pretty much fine with all the splats.
But Hunter are the hardest to bring to a crossover game, usually all the others are "targets"
Yeah, they would be kinda hard to work in as potential PCs. But they could be interesting to have as a facet of the world.
I disagree. There are many plot hooks that you can use to incorporate hunters from any compact or conspiracy. The only hunter who can't work with other splats is the zealous fanatic that had his family killed. Hell, I know someone who played a slasher next to vampires (damn if I know how he did it). I would love to take part in a crossover game.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Depending on time&day, I could be interested in playing this. I'm a newbie to nWoD in terms of hours played, but I pick up mechanics quickly.