Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Copy / Extend Campaign

Just found the interesting functionality regarding Copy / Extend Campaign. That will be very useful. But ... correct me if I am wrong,but it seems it doesn't make it possible to prepare modules from a campaign in advance (that is BEFORE PCs are created) and then permit players to jump from a module to a new one... Or, if I start playing a Campaign with players, and before the campaign is finished I want to start working on the next module, What will it take as players info ? Info when it was created or automatically update with the latest info from the PCs ? As a suggestion, I think the PCs info (macros, tokens...) should be filed in a players library and chosen by DM / players when joining a new campaign. That would allow players/DM (according to see/edit rights to be determined) to prepare macros whenever they want for example and choose which character they want to join a campaign with. What do you think ?
In a nutshell, rather than solely copying from a campaign the players info or journal an additional functionality could be "Import updated latest info from (list of campaigns)".