Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

cannot access external Journal

I am a subscriber but I can't access any materials in the external Journal. It says I need to be a subscriber.
1436564013
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Just to doublecheck: Is this for a campaign where you are the GM? Permissions are based on the subscriber level of the creator of a campaign.
1436566621
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Just to expand on what Genkitty said. The external journal setting can be found in the Campaign detail page . More info about external journals can be found here . Hope this helps.