Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Large Shadowrun Group Looking For Dm

Hey we all seem to be wanting a game (there's about 8 of us) desperately looking for a DM any help would be greatly appreciated.
I can't seem to find a group to be a player in for this so if you help teach me some of the finer points of it, I'd happily at least TRY to run a game of this Thursday, Friday, or Sunday. Time to be decided. Want to contact me? Skype: facebook:darbiusmaximus (yes that whole thing. Look for teh wolf face)

Edited 1438556818
I have a large amount of experience with GMing Shadowrun, and have nothing better to do. I'd be more than happy to run it, provided you're OK with using text/IRC and not voice.&nbsp; You can contact me if you'd like, my skype is stephen.a.nye1 and my email is <a href="mailto:stephen.a.nye@hotmail.co.uk" rel="nofollow">stephen.a.nye@hotmail.co.uk</a> . I'm available every day but tuesdays pretty much any time past 2pm&nbsp;EST.
As long as it ain't play by post I'll do it