Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Session expired, campaign erased... lost several hours of work... WTF?!

I put several of hours into what I was working on and had somewhere to go unexpectedly. I came back to my computer only to get the "Your session has expired message" followed by a refresh that cleared everything I had worked on. I have no clue if there's any way to recover what I was working on... and if there isn't, then f*** this app, that's s****y.
1372985473
Gauss
Forum Champion
I apologize for this, it should not have happened. Was there a red box in the top left corner? If you were not connected what you were working on would not have been recorded.  What is the campaign name? The Devs can take a look. Also, when did you last work on it?  - Gauss
The session token should only expire after you've been in-game for more than 24 hours. In addition to that, nothing you've done up until that point should be lost, unless as Gauss mentioned you were seeing the Connection Error message...
Campaign was named something like "DBZ CCG Sealed Draw".
I don't remember seeing any connection message or anything. I was working on it, it was functioning. I had like 9 decks made and was in the middle of a test game when I left for roughly 3 hours and came back to this "Your session has expired" message that also said something like "Click this to return to your campaign". When I clicked it, it rejoined the campaign as a completely clean slate. It's 9:00 PM now. I'd say that I was last working on it between 4 and 5 PM.