Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Centre-Aligned Small Tokens on the Square Grid

Score + 164
Yes, this is quite obviously needed.
I'm just gonna throw my hat in the ring and say that I've wanted this option for years now.
I would also like align to center to be an option. I don't want to manually resize 1000+ tokens in Photoshop!
What kind of psychopath wants everyone huddled in the corner of their spaces? Kilter said: Because not everyone wants it as default.  Setting a default or opion other than as a drawing would be helpful. Gneech said: Why isn't centered the default in the first place? Big upvote from me!
Those that know you can change them to drawings and place them wherever, or recreate the imaged center already.  Making it default is a bad idea, giving the option in the settings would be nice. Arĉjo said: What kind of psychopath wants everyone huddled in the corner of their spaces? Kilter said: Because not everyone wants it as default.  Setting a default or opion other than as a drawing would be helpful. Gneech said: Why isn't centered the default in the first place? Big upvote from me!
+1... and also useful not just for centering small tokens.  More useful imo for centering text (I use, as I assume most if not all DM's do, the GM layer and text to indicate room numbers.  Having the option to center them without having to alt them "close" would be super, super helpful!)
Stephen C.
Pro
Sheet Author
+1 Would look a lot better than snapping to the top-left, and should be easy to implement.
Let's go and make this happen.
+1
+1! Bumping this because it's really aggravating that everything is aligned to the top left corner.
+1, bumping this!
+1
+1
+1
+1 Strongly agree - it's nice to have smaller tokens for smaller creatures but very annoying to have them not center-aligned without manually positioning them on the grid (and having to repeat that every time they move)
+1
+1 for the bump