Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Cypher] system core rule book sheet

Edited 1440819339
Is someone working on modifying either the strange or numenera sheet for just the cypher system core?  I wish I knew how to do this ship I could help contribute. I'll have to look it this. 
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I thought about adapting my Numenera tabbed sheet to a new, more generic / cypher system sheet but I didn't had time to check the CS book yet, to check what needs to be changed (besides design). Can you tell me if there a lot to do ?
Character sheet . I would think it's mostly a design change. I'm not sure what your sheet has for functionality. There is a lot of information in the core book that's just a duplicate of numenera and the strange but is just not genre specific.  Maybe someone who has used your sheet could provide better insight. 
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ok, thanks. A quick check tells me is 95% the same. So i'll look into it soon.

Edited 1441255621
I was just playing around with your numenera sheet and had a couple of questions.  The two check boxes beside skills I assume is for trained and specialized? Maybe a T and S could be put above.  The modify button is for deleting it seems? Would it be better named -delete? The action spot on the first page is for rolling using the api built in?  I'm just using your sheet to build my cypher character. 

Edited 1441306455
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
llothos said: I was just playing around with your numenera sheet and had a couple of questions.  The two check boxes beside skills I assume is for trained and specialized? Maybe a T and S could be put above.  The modify button is for deleting it seems? Would it be better named -delete? The action spot on the first page is for rolling using the api built in?  I'm just using your sheet to build my cypher character.  > The two check boxes beside skills I assume is for trained and specialized? Maybe a T and S could be put above. The tooltip on each checkbox should say that it's "Trained" or "Specialized". I'll look into adding a "T" and "S" above though. On a general note, check the tooltip on the inputs in the sheet if in doubt.  > The modify button is for deleting it seems? Would it be better named -delete? These are the standard buttons for repeating sections in the Roll20 framework. The "Modify" text of the button is built in Roll20 (not my choice ;) ). >The action spot on the first page is for rolling using the api built in? It's for any action/stat rolls, with the API (red buttons) or without the API (green buttons). You set the parameters of the action (difficulty, effort, assets, skill level etc.) and then click one of the buttons in front of one stat (Might, Speed on Intellect) to roll. The difference is that with the API, the character's stat pool will be automatically modified if effort or additional (power) cost are used (taking in account edge) and eventually will set/change the character damage track. And, in the current version, the API roll result in chat has more detailed  In the next version (waiting for approval on github), the non-API-free-for-all green buttons will have a clearer "Success/Failure" indication in the chat, if a difficulty has been set in the action section. For more information about setting up a token with this sheet, and the API script, see the  Readme >I'm just using your sheet to build my cypher character. That's cool :) If I manage to create the cypher system sheet, your character created with the Numenera tabbed sheet will be entirely compatible with the cypher sheet, as I intend to keep the same attributes.
> The two check boxes beside skills I assume is for trained and specialized? Maybe a T and S could be put above. The tooltip on each checkbox should say that it's "Trained" or "Specialized". I'll look into adding a "T" and "S" above though. On a general note, check the tooltip on the inputs in the cheat if in doubt.  I've actually been using the android app and honestly haven't noticed any tool tips. I'll check it or on a computer when I get a chance.  These are the standard buttons for repeating sections in the Roll20 framework. The "Modify" text of the button is built in Roll20 (not my choice ;) ). Ok it was a little weird I guess as it seems more like a delete button than modify. I'm sure it would make more sense if I started to look into making sheets. 
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Getting started :
:) your work is much appreciated
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Formatting is done (though I might have to add an "action" section with the roll parameters ... not sure yet). Now I have to add the rolls and roll templates. Still work to do ;)
Looking good so far. Like the layout.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ilothos, I missed your comment on the test bed campaign (I was debugging the API script). >>question about rolling. is the Beaten diff the number I beat the diff by? so with difficulty 3 and beaten diff of 3 means I rolled 12? Yes. The way the Roll20 template rolls work, I can't, at the same time, shows the dice roll, the details of the computing AND show success or failure. So, I choose to show success or failure, if you entered a difficulty before rolling. Or the beaten difficulty if no difficulty given. >>also trained wouldn't add a +1 it decreases difficulty by one step. The actual roll result would be great to show up in chat. Yep. But to simplify the computing (in fact, just to be able to do it in Roll20 with the roll templates and without the API ...) I choose to increase the roll (=the beaten difficulty) and not changing the target difficulty, instead of decreasing the target difficulty.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
PS : if you hover the "Beaten diff." with your mouse, you'll see the detail of the roll (included the d20 direct result) in the tooltip that Roll20 generates.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
PPS : a sleep over this problem had me think and I think I've found a way to display all informations in the template roll "by the book". I'll let you know when to test again (if you want to).
Looking forward to this when it comes out. I'm assuming once you complete this, we will be able to select it on the character sheets dropdown when creating a new campaign?
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If everything goes as usual, yes, it should be available in the campaign settings.

Edited 1442437486
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Done with rolls, roll templates, and optional API script.  I can't do much more for now (= with Roll20 current roll template capabilities +  my limited skills + without using the API too much). llothos , I adressed as much as I could the issues you add with the stat/skill rolls:
That's pretty sweet
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks  Ed S. I'm going to push the files to github today.
Have you considered adding the campaign worksheet sheet to it? Maybe with a tab. 
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I must say I didn't as it's supposed to be unique for the campaign (and not one per character)? So a handout should be more suited?
I'm hopefully going to play with it some more tonight when I am not just on my phone. Will add anymore feedback I have. Been sick last few days. 
Natha said: I must say I didn't as it's supposed to be unique for the campaign (and not one per character)? So a handout should be more suited? That makes sense, it is per campaign. I would have done it up as a default for each sheet in the campaign, so everyone has the same, but a handout is easier to edit if the DM decides to make a change. Thanks for the hard work on this, it looks great. 

Edited 1444124516
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
llothos said: I'm hopefully going to play with it some more tonight when I am not just on my phone. Will add anymore feedback I have. Been sick last few days.  No problem. I'm happy to have testers for once (besides my players) ;) But I pushed the sheet yesterday to github, so possible new modifications might be integrated in later versions. Ed S. said: That makes sense, it is per campaign. I would have done it up as a default for each sheet in the campaign, so everyone has the same, but a handout is easier to edit if the DM decides to make a change. Thanks for the hard work on this, it looks great.  You're welcome. That makes me think tha some sort of "campaign sheet", with attributes and html/css template, would be a great addition to Roll20!

Edited 1442510166
I was playing around with the character sheet after manually adding the code into a test game. The issue I'm having is that it's not clear how you should use the sheet when you don't want to tell the player the difficulty level. When you do a straight up Might roll, you come out with a different result than you do when you roll a skill, which adds a +3 instead of reducing the difficulty level (I'm assuming this means you shouldn't adjust the difficulty level for skills, but it gets very confusing when you add in things like assets and whatnot. So when rolling a skill — without setting a difficulty or manually adding in the bonuses (e.g., assets) in the sheet— I should not adjust difficulty for the skill itself, but I should adjust difficulty for things like assets? You have to reverse engineer the math, almost, and I feel like the players would be confused as they wouldn't know what they actually rolled, and the GM has to rely on sometimes modifying the difficulty and sometimes not, depending on which button the players click. Am I understanding this correctly? Is there a way you can always expose the actual, natural, d20 roll for every roll, before any modifiers? Edit: Also, when I copied in the code, the "Cypher System" logo doesn't load:&nbsp; <a href="http://jmp.sh/3GLK40N" rel="nofollow">http://jmp.sh/3GLK40N</a> (but I assume this is from copying the script manually or something)

Edited 1442512366
Just to refine what I'm saying above: Is there some written guidelines we could refer to for using this sheet without having the players manually inputting different numbers for each roll? I know my players would not like to do that. I'd much prefer them to just hit a button and have me do the math in my head. But it just seems that the skill buttons, in particular, would confuse me and other GMs who prefer to do this (without asking the players to manually input numbers each roll) as the natural d20 number is not immediately visible. Does this make sense? I hope it does. Edit: I noticed that when you push the "Initiative" skill, it actually behaves as I would expect. It shows the natural number, but for other skills it does not. Perhaps the simple solution to this issue (for GMs who use the sheet like most will, because I have some doubt most players will want to manually type numbers every single time) is to just copy over how the "Initiative" skill displays the natural number on top, and display it the same for every roll type. Edit 2: I also think the sheet should use a different styling (color) for the Ability rolls vs the Skill rolls if the GM has to adjust the way he thinks about them when the player rolls.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
James Mowery said: I was playing around with the character sheet after manually adding the code into a test game. It's simple (see the image posted previously) : -&nbsp;When you set a difficulty, the roll is made by the book : the difficulty is diminished by skill level (if you used the skill buttons), asset, and effort. The only difference is that the final target (final difficulty x 3) is diminished by the possible bonus (wich I tend no to use honestly). So a final difficulty of 4 with a bonus of 2 to the roll sets the target to : (4x3)-2 = 12 -2 = 10. If the raw d20 dice rolls 10 or above, it's a success. - When you don't set a difficulty, there is no way (with roll templates in roll20) that I can, at the same time with the same roll, calculate the beaten difficulty with all the modifiers AND show the raw d20 roll (neither testing for detailed special rolls, as said before). FYI : you can see the raw d20 roll in the tooltip (created by roll20). &gt;&gt;When you do a straight up Might roll, you come out with a different result than you do when you roll a skill Isn't it logical as you used a skill ?&nbsp; &gt;&gt;I should not adjust difficulty for the skill itself, No you should'nt because it's taken care of by the sheet. &gt;&gt;You have to reverse engineer the math, Why? Example :&nbsp;you ask for a perception Roll. You set (in your head) a difficulty of 5 but don't tell to the players. The player sets the difficulty in the sheet to zero. He chooses to use 1 effort, set asset to 1 (he has googles for example) and then &nbsp;clicks the "Perception" skill button (if available) or the "Intellect" stat button (he's not trained in Perception). If the resulting difficulty beaten is 5 or above : it's a success. Less than 5, it's a failure. And that's it :) &gt;&gt;Is there some written guidelines we could refer to for using this sheet without having the players manually inputting different numbers for each roll? I know my players would not like to do that. &gt;&gt;I'd much prefer them to just hit a button and have me do the math in my head I (sincerely) don't get it : why use the buttons if you don't want to input the roll parameters ? What should/could the roll template displays in the chat (beside the d20 raw roll) in that case?&nbsp; If you want to do the math, just do as you would on a "real" table : the player tells you what skill, effort and asset he uses and he rolls a d20 (with Roll20 dice roller or a macro), no? &gt;&gt;Edit: Also, when I copied in the code, the "Cypher System" logo doesn't load: <a href="http://jmp.sh/3GLK40N" rel="nofollow">http://jmp.sh/3GLK40N</a> (but I assume this is from copying the script manually or something) Wich browser are you using? Can you click&nbsp; this link and tell me if the image is displayed ?

Edited 1442513201
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Edit: I noticed that when you push the "Initiative" skill, it actually behaves as I would expect. It shows the natural number, but for other skills it does not.&nbsp; No it doesn't, sorry. ;)&nbsp; If you're trained or specialized and/or use assets or efforts, it will add to the dice roll. It works exactly as the stat or skill roll without difficulty (except it doesn't divide by 3 the result to give the beaten diff).

Edited 1442513602
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I think I find out what confuses you : the rolls do all the math, but still show the details of the modifiers/bonus used for the computing. So one would think that there is still math to do, but it's just a reminder. I'll think about a different layout to clarify that.

Edited 1442520156
No worries. Again, I'm not criticizing. I'm merely trying to look at it from the standpoint of the lazy, hopeless player who sees any and all effort as a disaster. Coming from the D&D 5E sheet (where you never have to type anything), I can imagine the groans my players might give me. I wouldn't mind it, but they might. But if they did use the your sheet as is, one thing I think would be extremely useful is a way to push a single button and reset all the bonuses and modifiers back to zero. Maybe a dedicated "Clear Modifiers" button just below the "Actions" section on the left. It would be a small addition but a huge quality of life improvement I believe. Some other issues with the sheet: The sheet is very wide. I'm on a retina Macbook Pro with 1440 x 900 resolution, and the sheet takes up the whole screen, with no space to even peek behind to see the Roll20 board. The sheet displays a lot of information that you might not need all the time Possible Bug: When clicking the "+Add" button to add new skills, sometimes the new field displays for just a split second and then disappears, and then I have to click the "+Add" button again for it to show up. (Edit: I'm on Mac and this happens on latest Safari and public Firefox, though it's hard to replicate consistently) Finally, I went into Balsamiq Mockups and created a version with tabs (sort of like the D&D 5E sheet), and this is what I came up with: My expectation is that, if I was using the sheet like presented above, the majority of my time would be on the "Actions" tab, and I could save maybe 300 - 400 pixels of horizontal space and can get more viewing of the actual Roll20 interface. (Or maybe instead of including the "Information" tab, you just remove it and have a "Full/Everything" tab displayed by default and a "Compact/Actions" tab for saving space.) Nothing actionable on this, but I just think, if you ever get time to modify things or make improvements (after you get more feedback), maybe a compact or tabbed layout could help with the sizing issue. Either way, thanks, and I look forward to the changes you suggested to make things more clear. And please consider the "Clear modifiers" button to reset things to zero for the "Actions" section. I think having that would be a huge improvement. Edit 2: I really think having much larger up and down buttons for incrementing the values for Abilities would be handy, since that's something that's likely to happen really often. The other attributes are fine being smaller. But a much larger, clickable up and down button for the three Abilities — Might, Speed, and Intellect — would be another nice quality of life improvement. I tried to reflect this in the mockup.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
&gt;&gt; No worries. Again, I'm not criticizing. I'm merely trying to look at it from the standpoint of the lazy, hopeless player who sees any and all effort as a disaster. No problem, we (the sheet and I ;) ) need criticism, tests and feedback. I just don't get exactly what would be suited to your needs (roll wise). &gt;&gt; Maybe a dedicated "Clear Modifiers" button just below the "Actions" section on the left. It would be a small addition but a huge quality of life improvement I believe. I thought about that also. But&nbsp;it would have to be an API function because it's the only way to modify some sheet attributes.&nbsp;And frankly, I added a ton of buttons for API calls and non-API calls/standard rolls on my Numenera tabbed sheet ... to the point where it gets quite confusing, even more for non pro users.&nbsp;I really wish to keep this sheet the more "API button" free as I can. But I might add a function to the API script that would do that, and could be called from a macro (with a selected token), or with a another template button (like the "Apply cost (API" one). The second thing I noted with my Numenera sheet (which has almot the same "action" group) is that it can be usefull to keep the difficulty and effort etc. from one roll to another, especially in combat. &gt;&gt;The sheet is very wide. I'm on a retina Macbook Pro with 1440 x 900 resolution, and the sheet takes up the whole screen, with no space to even peek behind to see the Roll20 board. Initially, I really wanted to stay the closest to the original paper/pdf sheet. On top on that, it's also a feedback from the Numenera tabbed sheet : tried that (tabs) and on the long run, it's more a pain than a gain (imho). Because 2 people (the GM and the player generally) can't look at different tabs of the same sheet at the same time. I reaaaaaally wish I didn't use tabs on the Numenera sheet ...&nbsp; That said, on this one you can :&nbsp; - reduce the size of the sheet pseudo window (and use the scrollbars) - and/or open the sheet outside of the main roll20 windows on a second screen (who can live without 2 screens nowadays ? ;) just kidding). - Try with Chrome.&nbsp;I noticed that the Roll20 sheet are much bigger on screen with Firefox than with Chrome.&nbsp; I'm not really against tabs, I just don't need them. That said, the sheet sources are on github, and it's a community thing. Anyone can modify/enhance them. If someone wishes to modify the sheet and adds tabs (as long that there's a "everything" one): please do! :D &gt;&gt; When clicking the "+Add" button to add new skills, sometimes the new field displays for just a split second and then disappears, and then I have to click the "+Add" button again for it to show up. (Edit: I'm on Mac and this happens on latest Safari and public Firefox, though it's hard to replicate consistently) Yep. Seen that from time to time, on every sheets with repeatable attributes. It's a roll20 and/or browser thing (bug, side effect ... don't know). Can't do&nbsp;anything about that, sorry. &gt;&gt;I really think having much larger up and down buttons for incrementing the values for Abilities would be handy I don't set the size of this up and down buttons. They are automatically set by the browser (and/or the Roll20 CSS?) when an input type "number" is there. I honestly don't know if it's possible to change them through CSS, but I'll look into it. &gt;&gt;and I look forward to the changes you suggested to make things more clear. Don't set your expectations too high ;) It won't be groundbreaking ... just thought about adding lines or reordering lines, for the roll without difficulty. For example :&nbsp; ---------- 1d20 + 1 (bonus) + 1 (x3) Effort + 1 (x3) Asset - 1 (x3) Inability =&nbsp;Beaten Diff. 5 (17) --------- You would still have to hover the mouse over the "(17)" to see the raw dice roll, from the Roll20 automated tooltip. Once again, I can't do much better, unless NOT calculating the beaten difficulty at all (and just showing the raw dice roll and the rest), but I think other users - myself included- would be frustrated by that. &gt;&gt;Either way, thanks, Thanks to you for the feedback!
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
PPS : there IS a problem with the logo. I'm correcting this right now and should push the updated files in a few minutes.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
And the sheet is live for all account types (thank to the Roll20 team). Look for "Cypher System" under ... "Cypher System". For Pro account, the optional API script is&nbsp; here .
not sure if this is supposed to be a glitch or not but when I have 3d dice enable and I click on one of the skills to roll it shows two dice on the table.

Edited 1443018849
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ah! Sorry ... As I don't use the "3D Dice" option (it slows down the rolls IMHO), it didn't bother me, so I forgot about it... Since the template roll mechanic of Roll20 doesn't allow for using the same dice roll in two different calculations,I had to have 2 dice rolls in the same roll template : one when the player sets a difficulty for the action, and one when no difficulty is set. Technically, I've got no solution to, at the same time:&nbsp; - have only one button per stat/skill - handle rolls with and without diffiulty - show the maximum details of the roll computing/calculate the succes or failure or calculate the beaten difficulty - and roll only one d20 The "simplest" solution would be to have 2 buttons per stat/skill : one to roll with difficulty, and another to roll without difficulty. But I believe it would be somewhat confusing?
I'd definitely suggest that having more buttons is not the right solution. I thought 3D dice was fun for awhile, but I've since turned it off. A solution is to be more opinionated in the matter. In addition to my recommendation of adding a button to "clear all" bonuses and difficulties, it would be best if the sheet is opinionated on the matter and does the work for the user. If a difficulty is set, make the roll assuming a set difficulty. If no difficulty is set (or it is set to 0), then it's obvious that no difficulty is intended. This is the solution. Aside from that,&nbsp;I still feel there is a major issue with the actual, natural roll not being displayed immediately. It just really feels more and more awkward. It isn't right. Some of my players use tablets, and when they roll a critical success, how do they confirm the roll they made? The sheet does not say what they rolled, only that it was 17+. I still feel that asking the user to hover to reveal their natural roll is way too much of an ask — and it breaks UX/UI design conventions, especially in a situation where the user can't utilize a mouse. The natural roll is an extremely important thing for the user to know, and it's also the tactile thing of it. When you sit down at a table, you are rolling a d20. The user (more so than the GM) wants to be able to immediately know what they rolled. If there is no technical limitation for this, please, please, display the natural d20 roll somewhere, if even for the satisfaction of the users.

Edited 1443006900
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
James Mowery said: If there is no technical limitation for this, please, please, display the natural d20 roll somewhere, if even for the satisfaction of the users. As I said before, there is technically no way (except with the API but that's a whole other debate),&nbsp;when no difficulty is set, to show the raw dice roll and calculate a beaten difficulty with the dice roll, taking in account the other roll parameters: skill level, effort, asset, bonus. Based on that, there are three choices: (1) : Don't use the sheet buttons and the player rolls a simple d20 with a macro or the dice roller, as he would do sitting at a real table,and he tells you if he uses effort, if the PC is skilled etc. (2): the roll template (without difficulty) is modified so that it shows only the raw dice roll, and the roll parameters (skill level, effort, asset, bonus ...) with no calculation at all. I don't like that at all, and won't do it, because I (and others) care more about the beaten difficulty, and don't want to do the math when someone else (the computer) can, and can use the mouse to hover the result if needed (until the Roll20 dev team enhance the template functions). (3): I add a new parameter to the "ACTION" section: a checkbox labelled something like "Compute beaten difficulty" (any help appreciated to label it correctly, english is not my mothertongue ;)). If no dfficulty is set (difficulty=0), the checkbox becomes visible. If checked (which will be the default), the roll witthout difficulty behaves as it does now (version 1.0 of the sheet). If unchecked, the roll template without difficulty shows the raw dice roll, and the other roll parameters but does not calculate the beaten difficulty. Note that this is usefull only if your players will set/use the other roll paramters (asset, skill, bonus, effort) on the sheet before rolling. Otherwise, it's useless (and a PITA to code...) and so please use choice/solution number &nbsp;(1). Concerning the reset button of the Action roll parameters, I will do that (I don't exactly know how yet, formatting wise), but it will require the API.

Edited 1443961860
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Cypher System Sheet version 1.1 pushed to github (look for it in a few days) with: Small layout changes: larger stat pools and slightly smaller buttons. Addition of 2 API buttons (red buttons) : reset Action parameters, and reset/complete rest of the character. The API script must be updated (if used)
What's the recommended way to handle entering an NPC now? &nbsp;It was nice to have that as a separate tab in the Numenera sheet.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I've not worked on that (the NPC subject) yet. I must say I didn't know if the NPC tab of the Numenéra tabbed sheet was used or not ... apparently, it is :) I'm currently working on an update of the PC part (to answer James Mowery, and others, query) concerning the template rolls and thrown dice (among other things), but after that, I'm open to suggestions about a NPC tab.

Edited 1443962016
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
So, version 1.2 is on it's way (pushed to github, and will replace version 1.1 which has not been available). What's new? It's now possible to change the style/look of the sheet to the ones of the generic Cypher System, Numenéra or The Strange. Screenshot generic style Screenshot Numenera style Screenshot The Strange style New "Artifact" repeating section with integrated Depletion roll. By popular demand (after much discussion with several users :) ), the stat/skill roll template has been unified and only rolls one d20 dice (for the 3D dice users out there), whatever is the "Difficulty" roll parameter from the "Action" section. If the difficulty parameter has been set to 0, the beaten difficulty is no longer calculated (due to Roll20 limitations), but the raw d20 dice is shown, as the special natural rolls (1 or 17+), and the steps modifiying the difficulty are displayed (and summed)
That is so awesome! I can't wait to try it out!
Bad ass. thanks duder

Edited 1443999326
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks guys. Noticed a slight problem tonight : the labels of the style choice are invisible on Firefox (but visible on Chrome). Corrected.

Edited 1444055159
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Added a quick and dirty NPC "tab" to the v1.2 sheet, as requested (copied almost "as is" from the Numenéra tabbed sheet) :

Edited 1444115545
Hey Natha, Thanks for updating the character sheet! I'm really enjoying the changes — I believe the changes you made really do help out the end users greatly as well. I'm looking forward to using the character sheet in a campaign. I hope to start up one very soon, indeed. One potential bug or issue (although I know you just added this): The NPC sheet that you added appears underneath the regular Cypher PC sheet. I didn't even notice it until after awhile and actually scrolling down. Not sure if this was intended, or if it's supposed to be hidden until you click on the NPC button, but I just thought I'd mention it. I'll check it out with more depth soon enough and try to see if I can spot any issues or if there's anything that warrants feedback. Thanks for putting in the effort! Edit: I just clicked through the Numenera and The Strange tabs, and I noticed that the NPC sheet disappears from the bottom with those two selections, so I'm leaning towards a bug or just a simple oversight. Here's an image though:&nbsp; <a href="http://i.imgur.com/xZXAx4q.png" rel="nofollow">http://i.imgur.com/xZXAx4q.png</a>

Edited 1444117189
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi James. Thanks for testing. I'm glad you like the changes. As for the NPC pseudo-tab issue, you're right, it's a bug I didn't see in the CSS, which only happens when the "Cypher System" style is used. I'll look into it, hopefully before the Roll20 dev team validate the sheet. It's corrected. If you have time to test it again with the updated file (CSS only), it would ne nice, thanks.

Edited 1444244138
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Added a new API button in the recovery roll template, to update the sheet/character accordingly : The API script must be updated in the campaing settings with the latest 1.2 version .
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Version 1.2 is available for everyone in the campaign settings. Enjoy (or don't and give feedback ;) )
Thanks for your hard work making the sheet. I've recently been playing around with it to make my own custom "Quick roll" token macro (partly because sometimes i don't want the players to know the difficulty level of a task) and found a few bugs along the way. You have the stat and statpool attributes the wrong way around. When assigning attributes to a token bar after manipulating the bar numbers it actually changes the stat instead of the pool. Don't worry, it all still works, however when first using your sheet it is certainly confusing because I'm sure within the mechanics of the game it's your pool that&nbsp;fluctuates: is spent and recovered. When rolling a skill that is an Inability for the character, the bottom line in the roll template (where it would normally say = 4 (TN 12)) does not appear. It might be nice to rename the variable "target" within your code to something else - this conflicts with standard roll20 macro syntax when using your template to make a custom macros (it begins asking for a target). I've gotten around it by just making {{target=[[Difficulty * 3]]}}
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
&gt;&gt;You have the stat and statpool attributes the wrong way around. When assigning attributes to a token bar after manipulating the bar numbers it actually changes the stat instead of the pool. Don't worry, it all still works, however when first using your sheet it is certainly confusing because I'm sure within the mechanics of the game it's your pool that fluctuates: is spent and recovered Huuu ... nope. The big "red" number is intentionnaly the current pool and the other small "black" one is the max pool (which is implied by "Pool" imho). The tooltip is set accordingly. &gt;&gt;&nbsp;When rolling a skill that is an Inability for the character, the bottom line in the roll template (where it would normally say = 4 (TN 12)) does not appear. Right! Didn't see that, there's a bug in my calculations in the latest version with the negative value of inabilities. Thanks. I will correct that ASAP. &gt;&gt;&nbsp;It might be nice to rename the variable "target" within your code to something else - this conflicts with standard roll20 macro syntax when using your template to make a custom macros (it begins asking for a target). Good point. Will do that too in the next version. Thanks.