Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Transmogrifier: Add Search and Sort Options

Score + 198
yes please:) +1
+1
This is great and combines well with&nbsp; this&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/3234668/transmogrifier-allow-copying-of-folders" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/3234668/transmogrifier-allow-copying-of-folders</a>
+1 - i'm so here for this + copying folders
Thanks for the votes, everyone! Anybody else?
If nothing else, making the categories collapsible so I don't have to scroll past all the journal entries to get at something lower would be a nice QoL change.
+1
It has been so many years and still no search bar? wow&nbsp; +1
+1
+1
Yes! Sorting and even a folder structure is a much-needed&nbsp; transmogrifier&nbsp; feature. +1
+1 The amount of times I need a thing from another game but can't find it because there are so many items in that game... I need this feature. It would save so much time and so much scrolling if I could just type what I need in a search bar.
+1&nbsp; This has become an issue with having many games.&nbsp;&nbsp; I have resorted to creating a MASTER GAME where I create all my content... then when starting a new campaign I can duplicate the Master Game and rename it accordingly.&nbsp; That way I know I have all my updates to the content.&nbsp; But more functionality in the transmog system would be amazing!
+1 again. Dave C, you gave me an idea to get around the transmogrifier issue :)&nbsp; I've been running for 2 years now and I go heavy with music, tokens, and maps, even have a bunch of animated stuff... it all creates a lag fest. I'm thinking I will create a "Blank" campaign where we play, then everything is done per session in the "Transmogrifier campaign", then I move stuff from transmogrifier to the blank campaign and delete it when done. That way, elements are saved in the Transmogrifier for future use and the blank campaign stays element-light and lag-free. Phew, that was a lot..&nbsp;&nbsp;
The fact that GMs with large games have to create all these creative work arounds to have the game running smoothly says alot. Roll20 should be working with all of you to try to make it an easier experience. Not completely ignore it.&nbsp;
I would also like the ability to 'collapse' the different sections (Pages, Macros, Tables, Jukebox). And be able to collapse and transfer whole folders would be very useful as well.
+1