Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Script] change token image from rolltable

SeanOG said: David M. said: SeanOG said: David M. said: SeanOG said: And I found what the problem is... I checked out the Javascript Console and I see that what is being swapped when using this script is from this: /images/14935838/uuC96TlJLyFXxLtdgrydeA/thumb.png?14518449565 to this: /images/14935850/RLTRIkfIWWc1AuUN9MUzqQ/thumb.png?14518449695 Okay... no problem, except that when you upload directly to the rollable table, it saves as this: /images/14935850/RLTRIkfIWWc1AuUN9MUzqQ/med.png?14518449695 To fix the problem with the script (where my error was concerned), I changed line 68 to: var parts = imgsrc.match(/(.*\/images\/.*)(thumb|med|max)(.*)$/); Now that I know where this problem was, I can now look into making this work with my AutoResize script that bases its resize on the image in the rollable table -- which is med.png... Awesome!  Thanks for following up on that! No worries. I have been wanting to use this script for awhile because my players all use a rollable table token, with mounted and dismounted token values. With my own script that automatically resizes based upon the weight value of the side (1 for 1x1, 2 for 2x2), I wanted to make it easier for them than right-clicking and choosing a side. Right now, it's a double call macro (one for this script, one to manually resize), but I'll eventually get it down to one. I'm actually in a similar position with Wildshapes, where I'm using 2 macros, 1 to do stat changes and actions and one for the images because I haven't really figured out how to call this script from my other one.  So I set up a menu in chat to give them buttons, because I'm too lazy to get around to pulling the pieces apart. Lazy? No... I think not... nice menu.  I'm using drop-downs to separate menu functions, so I get shorter menus per context, but same concept. Nice to know someone else out there is also building UI as they go...
That did.  Prefect!  You guys are awesome!