Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Character Sheets: Make Google Webfonts Available for Use

Edited 1574836030
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Hey Roll20 staff, any update on this feature? It's been queued for quite some time...
SᵃᵛᵃǤᵉ
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Finderski said: Hey Roll20 staff, any update on this feature? It's been queued for quite some time... Like he said...
I vote yes. Please. I'll check back with hope. If there's no update I'll amend my plea to pretty please.
Mike deBoston
Compendium Curator
Access to even a subset (perhaps 20) of the Google fonts could give us options for fantasy, modern, and science fiction sheets.
Gold
Forum Champion
Does a queued suggestion get a timetable? Requesting an ETA or official update on the Q'd status of Webfonts for Character Sheets.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Gold said: Does a queued suggestion get a timetable? Requesting an ETA or official update on the Q'd status of Webfonts for Character Sheets. I think that's Top Secret, because I've asked that question before (even tried to ask it at a round table), but never got an answer... :-/

Edited 1580838204
Kenton
Forum Champion
Translator
Quick note to let you know that this feature was included in Custom Sheet Sandbox Beta that's now on the Dev Server .
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Great addition.  Long time coming... Now, where oh where should I move this vote?  ;-)
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Vince said: Now, where oh where should I move this vote?  ;-) How about here ... ;)
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Finderski said: Vince said: Now, where oh where should I move this vote?  ;-) How about here ... ;) Jokes on you, already voted on it
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Andreas J. said: Finderski said: Vince said: Now, where oh where should I move this vote?  ;-) How about here ... ;) Jokes on you, already voted on it LOL
Yay we did it! Thanks everyone and Roll20 team... Please anyone who has Pro: go check out the new feature and add feedback. Now I will likely go back to making sheets again! Thanks again!!!
Hooray!
Now can we get the webfonts to be used with handouts and the text tool.?
Spren
Sheet Author
Adam C. said: Now can we get the webfonts to be used with handouts and the text tool.? That was asked and half answered in the last roundtable. The answer is that once the new Google fonts are available it makes it possible to add them to handouts and the text tool, but they gave no comment toward if they had plans to do it or not. Just that it was possible now.