Recycle Bin for the Journal/Selecting Multiple Journal Entries

Score + 36

Edited 1504098999
The Storyteller
Pro
Sheet Author
I find it would be convenient to be able to select multiple journal entries/handouts using "Ctrl+Select" or "Shift+Select". Being able to edit or move several items at once would be useful for a lot of people, I imagine. Perhaps even adding a recycle bin to move things out of the Archive, or several duplicated hand outs, for example, to delete those journal entries from the campaign entirely. This seems to be some pretty basic functionality that the majority of computers use daily, and those of us with extensive documentation in our campaigns would make great use of when it comes time to "clean house and reorganize".

Edited 1491881937
This may be months old, but this needs top priority as a feature. This cannot be stressed enough! Deleting one at a time is cumbersome, and the more you repeat the same action, the more a browser keeps trying to load the action, causing a bit of lag, which also delays the deletion speed. This shouldn't be like this!
+1 this. Mass deletion is critical, because when you are cleaning up an old adventure, it's because you're lagging and you need to delete a BUNCH of stuff at once. Perhaps have a Deletion tool where you can check off sheets/handouts or even entire folders to allow them to be deleted. Or even just allow a folder to be deleted with all its contents. This would be a huge organizational help.
Please... make this a reality.. for all that is holy... or not i don't care just give us a deletion t ool xD
+1 i'm running into shape tester overload and want to bulk delete them
Why is this still not a feature? It's absolutely ridiculous. I have like 40 handouts I need to delete, and it's such a pain doing it one at a time. Why can't we also delete all handouts within a specific folder? Absolutely ridiculous.
Yeah, roll20 team, please get on this. Going one at a time is so, so, so time consuming.
+397821910, not just +1.

Edited 1520557085
+1 for mass delete of pages, handouts, characters, archives, etc.  Takes so long to get anything done with one at a time rate! Thanks! Oh, and when I right click to delete, and the confirm window opens, I should be able to hit enter for continue delete, instead of each time moving mouse back over to click confirm.. Enter key should do that for me to speed things up!
+1 for everything said above.
The Storyteller
Pro
Sheet Author
This would still be a great convenience to the community.
Would love this as a feature!
+1 PLEEEEEASE
+1. Would like to see this. Would be supper helpful.
+1 for me as well. I only even found this thread because I was googling for answer on how to move multiple journal items in one go, as per any other database with folder-based functionality. 
Colin
Plus
+1 on this, multi select on handouts would be amazing
+1 I hope this goes through as a feature cause trying to delete a ton of old handouts on a laptop hurts me
+1 for this features.  I've so far spent about 5 hours deleting stuff from this campaign and I'm still not done.  Any way of mass deletion would be a godsend.
How is this still not a thing... This is crucial to running smoothly between meetups, theres too much clutter when trying to run a huge campaign.
Zack C. said: How is this still not a thing... This is crucial to running smoothly between meetups, theres too much clutter when trying to run a huge campaign. +1
+1
+1 axe of agreement
+1
Zack C. said: How is this still not a thing... This is crucial to running smoothly between meetups, theres too much clutter when trying to run a huge campaign. +1