Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Advertisement Create a free account Compendium in Game, Join Today

Recycle Bin for the Journal/Selecting Multiple Journal Entries

Score + 147
Accidentally deleted all of my players' character sheets tonight instead of an obsolete folder. I would've just archived the whole folder if that was an option, which would've saved my ass. Seriously, why isn't this a feature yet?
This 100% needs to be a feature. +1
+1
I've deleted the folder, but not the content, by mistake, now i have to manualy delete all the item 1 by 1.  Why this is not a feature? Like who is in charge of this thing and why didnt he/she did it yet? And why he/she is not fired yet?
+1. having to delete hundreds of handouts cause of deleting the folder on accident, this is ridiculous.
Rob
Pro
I'm running into this with my current game.  I added a module because I wanted a few things from it, and now I have a ton of spam in the journal to sort through.  Can you fix this, please?

Edited 1605110235
Aye. I had something (Likely one of my many APIs) create HUUUUNNNNNDREDS of new "mysterious note" handouts.... and I'm having to go through them one by one. I'd also like to point out that this thread (and need) is THREE YEARS OLD and we still don't even have an ETA on something that, at least I would think, would be a base functionality? I definitely don't see myself continuing my Roll20 subscription if the community's needs get this little attention. Foundry, here I come! To stress how badly a base functionality like this is needed, this is a screenshot of where the generic handouts *start*.... it's handouts and turtles aaaaaallllll the way down. Notice the scroll bar. This is hours of work.

Edited 1605120615
The Storyteller
Sheet Author
It's not gonna happen guys. Devs won't do it based on how the whole site is set up. I've moved onto another platform that works a lot better for me and keeps all my campaign files comprehensively organized with folders that are actual folders, instead of just pointless tags. The best that will happen is someone will care enough to write an API script to try and do this very basic function. Don't count on the devs to touch it.
Agnati said:  I'd also like to point out that this thread (and need) is THREE YEARS OLD and we still don't even have an ETA on something that, at least I would think, would be a base functionality? I definitely don't see myself continuing my Roll20 subscription if the community's needs get this little attention. Minor correction: this thread is in fact over five years old.
+1 for this feature although it's pretty obviously not on roll20's radar, for some reason
5 years later...