Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

I'm new

I have been playing D&D/AD&D since 1980. I have been captivated by its boundless opportunity for imagination and creation ever since. I have weekends off and I run a private campaign Saturdays from 4:30-8 pm EST, but I would like to expand as well as share ideas. I DM and have my own world that has served several campaigns over the years, so it is well developed and is run with a sense of verisimilitude. Having said this, I am really interested in playing as a PC - rarely do I get the opportunity to do this. My campaign world is set for AD&D/2E/3.5E. I would like to return to 2E and would prefer, at this time, to be a PC, but I would run adventures if I have a consistent party. I am on EST and generally available to play Saturday from noon - 4 and Sunday all day. My personal campaign is running from 4:30 - 8 pm EST.
Welcome!
thanks!