Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for 1 player to join a WFRP 3e Campaign

We have already started the Campaign (2 sessions in so far) and decided to add another player. We play on weekdays (varies which day from week to week), usually at 8pm CDT running 3 hour sessions. Post interest here or PM me. Please include age in message. We can talk about career options and character creation individually. Cheers!
bump
I am interested, though I haven't played a lot of Warhammer Fantasy. Please let me know the details (and I am only free in Sundays but have a shift in Saturdays at the game time if that is not a problem).
Unfortunately the schedule of the other players only allows us to play on weekdays (monday-thursday, sometimes fridays).
Tuesday is also available? I am off that day too Sundays and Tuesdays.
I might be interested, but I have class Monday and Wednesday nights, if that can be worked around. I've haven't done Warhammer yet, but have experience in other rpg's.