Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Forum Enhancement Request - Ability to merge suggestions and the votes into a parent.

As a user, I would like the forum moderators to merge suggestions so that only 1 parent suggestion houses all of the users' votes. I don't mind searching and it's very easy to do but since I have limited votes, I'd like to know that I'm voting on an issue that has the highest votes and, probably, higher visibility. It would also make looking at the family of ideas easier to do.  I would find the parent, look at the children with an ability to look back at the parent at any time, then I can vote and add relevant feedback.

Edited 1452196664
Gold
Forum Champion
In the meantime, Amanda, make good use of the Suggestions Sub-Forum Search and try searching for multiple words, synonyms related to the topic you're interested in.  There are multiple suggestion threads on several popular topics. The search bar that searches only Suggestions is found at the top of the Suggestions sub-forum. Hope this helps. Another idea is to ask, like "Can anyone recommend the leading suggestions on the topic of _______ ?" because other users may have familiarity with the overall Suggestions index.
This would be a good idea for the mods too. Just to avoid repetition from the newbies who haven't realized that something has already been discussed several times. A lot of labor saved, all the way around! Giving my vote here!
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .