Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Keep secrets...

Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
Haven't made a pre-made map set since way back with Small Town, so may I present:  Keep secrets... Seven levels of 20x20 maps, overlapping each other; furnished and unfurnished versions of several levels; and some overlay pieces for secret escapes, and potential hidden connecting tunnels. As always, I hope you enjoy! - R
Gold
Forum Champion
Looks fun, thanks. I am a fan of all your Marketplace works, but pre-made maps are very useful with a quickness.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Awesome!
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Russ, you just made my life so much easier for an adventure I'm building. It requires something similar enough that your maps will work just fine. Thanks for the awesome work.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I love how the marketplace artists keep on reading my mind and supplying me with quality content for the upcoming sections of my game... or am I just so easily swayed by imagery that I plan my games around the assets as they become available......?? Hmm, got some thinking to do but these are awesome maps, can't wait to try and kill my players on them!

Edited 1452864923
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
Thanks guys! I appreciate the feedback! Had a lot of fun being able to go a little bit more since it was a map set, and it really helped inspire for more maps. Now, if I could only stop spelling secret with an extra 'e' on the end... hahaha. Thanks Aaron for the heads up! (I emailed the team).
It looks really exciting !! Congratulations !
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
This one's definately a keep-er.