Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Vrinn x Synovia (17th of Neth)

After having had lunch at the Rusty Dragon, Vrinn spots Synovia cleaning a few tables after the rush had finished. Waiting for her to come closer to his table, he calls her over, offering her a seat opposite to his. "So, about what we found in Magnimar... Ye t' be thinkin' that this cult is bad news for us?" he asks, his voice hushed and tone low as though not wanting anyone to overhear their conversation
I don't know,maybe, but with Foxglove gone and with the note we found, I think this goes way beyond Sandpoint and Magnimar.
"Aye, that it does" he nods solemnly. "But ye got t' realise that we just killed one of their main players, and wiped out their foothold in a major city. Think that they'll come lookin' for us, get some retribution?"

Edited 1453385165
Synovia smiles slightly. "We did didn't we. You could be right. If they are we need to be ready. Let I still need to let Belor know what happened. between him, Imahnee, and myself we should come up with a plan."
Leaning back in his chair, Vrinn scratches his chin ponderously. "Aye, tis a good idea to be sure. Though I'm t' be thinkin' that we might want t' take th' fight t' them if it looks that way" he states, holding up his hand for a moment. "Aye, aye, we only just got back, I'm not sayin' we gallavant around right away. For sure let Hemlock an' Deverin know th' score. When we're good an' rested then we see about headin' them off afore they can come after us, don't ye think?"
"Vrinn, for the past few months my life has consisted of nothing but killing things or watching the people I care about die or almost die. Now for you and Miro that may be common or .... not common but a fact of life, but for me it is not. What started as a simple woman trying to save her home has turned into something so overwhelming..." She stops as the emotion of the last few months catches in her throat. She sighs and pauses for a moment remembering for a moment who she is talking to, then continues. "We don't know if they are coming, after all, though we have delt them a blow, is it worth them putting their plans on hold to come after us here? I don't think we need to go seeking another fight. I do think it would be a good Idea to find a way to patrol the road leading here. I'll mention it to Balor."
"Fair enough" Vrinn states as Synovia makes her case "Th' whole thing has me concerned. After all we couldn't track down Foxglove's wife, nor his sister, and I'm thinkin' the mage that was at th' ball is involved somehow, they know who we are an' where we're from... But ye might be right. If'n they do come after us, we'll let them know why they shouldn't if they get here..." he says with a smirk. "But enough o' that... You marryin' Imahnee yet?" he asks with a slight grin on his face

Edited 1453431111
Syn Blushes and says  "a girl can hope."
Vrinn smiles, leaning forward to take a sip of his drink as something a thought comes to him "Ye mentioned increasing patrols around Sandpoint. Ye think we have th' additional manpower t' do it? Ye know, maybe you an' Imahnee could volunteer t' take a route by yerselves..." he says with a wink.
" You know that's not a bad idea"