Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Vrinn x Miro (19th of Neth)

The morning after the festivities in the Rusty Dragon following the new arrivals of the two goblinoids, Vrinn makes his way downstairs towards the kitchen after having been ordered in no uncertain words to fetch a rather curious combination of foods for Grosilge. The freezing cold morning seems to bother the half-elf little, walking into the kitchen barefoot and bare chested and thinking that no one else would be awake at this unholy hour of the morning, he pauses for a moment as he spies Miro going about his preparatory work for the day ahead. "Ye know, ye could prolly get ye kitchen boy t' do all that" he speaks up, biting into an apple while gathering the food he needs for Gildie off of the shelves
Miro smiles to Vrinn a moment.  And then continues to his works for breakfasts while he speaks. "I am sure you are right but one if I did the breakfasts would not be near the quality of food that Ameiko expects and people have come to enjoy.  Also..."  Miro pauses just abit.  "Old habits die hard."   Miro wrings his hands just abit before returning to the work at hand.  This time he was prepairing Sausages to go with stove cakes.
Taking another bite of the apple as he leaned against the counter top, Vrinn watched the halfling go about his business for a few moments before speaking up again "I'm not sure how much ye remember about th' meetin' wit' th' mayor in Magnimar, but it looks like we got th' Foxglove townhouse fast tracked towards us. The mill on th' other hand he's not willin' t' give up so easily..." he stated filling Miro in on what was said between the two on their last night in Magnimar "Farnsworth isn't goin' t' co-operate with me on this one. But, there's still a way. I use th' mask t' make meself look like Farnsworth for long enough for you t' get the deed afore I slip away. We're in th' clear, and th' mayor thinks that Farnsworth worked him over again. Thoughts?"
Miro nods quietly in thought a second.  As he whips about the kitchen he hoists a plate to Vrinn with the days first batch of sausages and stove cakes. "From me to Gildy.."  After handing off the plate he returns to his work.  "There are concerns with that... one... what is to keep them from inquiring about you... in that I think you need to be there when the business transpires...  Perhaps I could speak to Farnsworth... what is the nature of your agreement?"  Miro stops cooking and turns to look at Vrinn as his utensals continue without him.
Graciously accepting the plate, Vrinn sets it aside for now "It's easy. Just tell 'em that in th' scuffle t' capture Farnsworth, I was incapacitated an' unwell enough t' travel for a bit." he explains, finishing the apple in his hand with a last bite. "But if'n ye want t' be speakin' with Farnsworth yerself, don't expect a lot of co-operation..." Sighing, he collects the plate of sausages, along with the other assorted foods he had gathered and begins to make his way out of the kitchen. Looking over his shoulder, he smirks "Remember, talkin' t' Farnsworth could mean th' difference between splitting the shares two ways, or thrice..." Vrinn says before climbing the stairs towards a very hungry golbin