Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Zoom Broken

The zoom function does not work very well and I doubt its intentional. When you zoom it bounces the screen around and is very difficult to navigate, why doesn't it just zoom in to where your mouse's location is? Also you cannot fully zoom out to see your whole map if its large, why was this capped if it was? 
1454127258
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
When you say it bounces you around, I can't say I've ever seen that. Can you provide a clip or a gif? Does it do this with both Chrome and Firefox?