"Aliens launch an asteroid crawling with double-helix DNA into the Milky Way galaxy.... ....Billions of years later, the sun erupts prematurely, shocking thousands of scientists, and the Solar System becomes but a memory, taking humanity's homeworlds with it."   See that white space above?  So much happens between these book ends, in that space, and Microscope is to be our way of telling countless tales and livening up this history.  We know how it will begin, and how it will end.  The fun part is getting there.   You may not have heard of Microscope RPG, the ~ 86 page booklet by Ben Robbins.  It's not your standard RPG because it's a history builder that's capable of naturally adjusting the 'zoom-level' based on player's desires to create and establishing history within two known bookends.  I've read halfway through it; the rules at core are quite simple, and leave much room for expanding and getting detailed, and enjoying equal storytelling.   Since Microscope is not a game that has to be played with players immediately reachable, I'm proposing either a.) making a group of four to five people that are cool with emailing their turns in this month, or b.) making a flexible group of storytellers that would love to play Microscope over a Roll20 table, and if the group wants a shared way of keeping track of extracurricular information, we can save that data in a GoogDoc as well!   Standard info: willing to teach; CST time zone; Available weekdays after six, Saturdays before 730p and after 9p, and Sundays free all day.  PM or hit up my Skype: dogbreath91  Oh, and we don't have to keep the given example.  The game starts with us deciding what scope we want to cover, of course :3  Just thought it would be eye catching!   Drew